Saturday, February 28, 2009

THE ACADEMY AWARDS

After a successful journey of almost one week in my life (since my last post), I present before you a few of the Oscar winning moments during the week.


The nominees for the most delightful moment are: Slumdog Millionaire winning 8 oscars, some really heated arguments and jokes exchanged with Pintoo, leap into the swimming pool after 1 long tiring week, driving our ALTO after almost one month.

And the winner is: “some really heated arguments and jokes with Pintoo”

Speech: Pintoo is one of my beloved dudes in campus. Arguments with him can last for hours together and almost always are ridiculous and idiotic, yet they have sometimes made me laugh more than I have ever in my lifetime. And the best part he appreciates some of the most pathetic PJs I have cracked. The other day I said the center of mass of his body will shift if he wears his new heavy wrist watch and he will lose balance when he jumps from one tree to another ;) err... he’s our Makadman!! And he liked the technical joke! Hehe! :P By the way, having posted all this in public, I guess I'll have to face one more heated argument (which might get physical :( ) when he reads this post!


In the category of moment of achievement, the nominees are: completing DMV assignment at 2am after some really painstaking efforts, writing my first ANSYS code successfully, topping CAD in Test1 convincingly, Winning the 16th Trophy in RanchRush (that’s my favorite Yahoo game- see my orkut album for details). And the winner is “Topping CAD in Test1 convincingly”.
Speech: Getting a s
core of 57/60 was undoubtedly a dream come true when the average is just 25. Scoring more than double the average marks is a big achievement as far as academics are concerned.


The nominees for the most memorable moment are: Antony’s birthday treat at Royal Darbar, 8 guys in 1 Taxi NFS ride from Royal Darbar to BITS, Playing a pun on Antony by telling him he was OPRE topper, Watching “How can she slap me” videos. And the winner is: Watching ‘How can she slap me?’ videos


Speech
: In the Dadagiri show on Bind
aas channel, Esha the goddess slaps Ravi and he returns it with full force. (You can see the videos from youtube). There are some lolest videos on DC (a place to download all kinds of stuff from, in BITS) :P and the whole campus watches them and has intense discussion on mainchat. This time almost everyone agreed it was Esha’s mistake. She deserved a harder slap.


In the category of fiction, the nominees are: first kiss with my girlfriend (issshhh…!!!), driving our Alto at 100kmph, taking a 10m leap at the swimming pool and the award is bagged by “First kiss with my girlfriend.”

Speech: Fiction refers to some of the dreams that I might have

seen, either asleep or awake. : P

Almost all the times (including this one) awards in this category have been bagged by daydreaming. Well the kiss lastest for just about 20 seconds, but left memories worth 20 years. Err… and those 20 seconds will require at least 20 pages to describe, so I’ll post it some other time. :P Enough for now!

12 comments:

  1. wat abt d most exciting moment???having sum1 sit on ur lap in d taxi n then accusin him of an o*****... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part about pintoo was cool... Put more in your upcoming blogs.. :P especially abt the cockroaches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was good not too funny but okay. Pintoo will surely plan some revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ratpik- sure dude.. cockroaches and lizards :P
    @vidya- this is just the start man.. keep reading, lots more fun.. pintoo is cool with the post.. dint mind it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work chinnu.... u got a nice way of puttin things:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice way of putting things.. smth really different.. n congos on blasting CAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really write well, this post was hilarious! Blogging is addictive, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know who keeps coming in your dreams! Don't worry your dreams will surely come true one day. I will pray that she starts liking you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi chimu. u realy write well...i appreciate ur sense of humour n intelgency...do u prefer to write @ shoeb malik n sania "NIKAH & HIDDEN STORY...rply..must

    ReplyDelete